Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pics!

My dear and insightful friend, Cristina, gave me the feedback yesterday that she loved our blog but didn't think we updated it enough. Fair enough. So, although I'm not feeling especially wordy at the moment, I would love to share some photos with you all. Enjoy!


My arty sky photo near the land we are looking at buying!! Yes, you read that right....stay tuned and start thinking about your next vacation to Brazil...with US!


Oh, there we are again looking happy and tan and it's TRUE...we are! This was our favorite beach day so far. It was, um, pretty much perfect.


A mouth watering sight indeed! The coco vendors stock up each Friday for the weekend throngs of coco thirsty beach goers. It always makes me a bit nervous as they casually hack them open with huge machetes. But apparently, they are pros.


My best Joao Pessoa friend, Kim, and her brand new baby, Isabel (she's like one week old!). Kim is Dutch and lives here with her Brazilian husband, Francisco. I painted this painting for Isabel because I'm a firm believer in babies owning art:)

Isn't she just soooo Brazilian and wonderful!?! I'm a huge fan of the glorious street art I'm finding here. By the end of this trip, I will probably be able to publish a book with all my "graffiti" photos.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Buying land!?!? We are coming to visit for sure. Great to see what you are up to down there. Definitely jealous of those tans.

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

I loved this: I'm a firm believer in babies owning art:)

That was awesome.